Martin Linde - Dipl. Tonmeister
Music is a fleeting, evanescent art. Recordings, however, can capture top artistic performances; they document musical interpretations and preserve them for future listeners.
With my expertise as a professional sound engineer and artist recording producer, my experience as an orchestra musician, choral singer as well as in room acoustics and with an inventory of high-end portable recording and studio equipment, I am able to plan and execute your classical music productions and live recordings at any location from one hand. I am specialized in productions of classical and ancient music and work as a freelancer for broadcasting corporations based in Leipzig / Germany.
I will be happy to advise you on the choice of a suitable recording venue to ensure a great aural backdrop for inspired music-making, as well as optimal acoustical conditions for professional “audiophile” recordings.
Welcome to www.linde-audio.de! Please browse the rest of my homepage for further details. If you have any questions or wish to receive a non-binding quote for recording services then please contact me here.
- September 2019: CD production with Florian Krumpöck - piano solo
- 25th August 2019: 10.00 (a.m.) MDR Kultur: Mass-live-broadcasting from Dessau
- August 2019: CD production with Bernhard Hofstötter - baroque lute
- August 2019: CD production with the Brass Quintet of the Erfurt Philharmonic Orchestra
- 23rd. June 2019: 10.00 (a.m.) MDR Kultur: Mass-live-broadcasting from Kreuzkirche Dresden with Dresdner Kreuzchor, conductor Kreuzkantor Roderich Kreile
- 14.06.2019: MDR Händelfestspiele Halle: Susanna HWV 66 Oratorio by G. F. Händel with Mary Bevan (Susanna), Tim Mead (Joacim), David Soar (Chelsias), Thomas Walker (Erster Ältester), Derek Welton (Zweiter Ältester), Charlotte Shaw (Daniel, Dienerin), MDR Rundfunkchor, Kammerorchester Basel, Paul McCreesh
- 08.06.2019: Halberstädter Domfestspiele: Giuseppe Verdi: Messa da Requiem with Natalie de Montmollin-soprano, Ivonne Fuchs-alto, André Khamamie-tenor, Dirk Schmidt-bass, Kantorei St. Katharinen Braunschweig, Kantorei Halberstadt, Philharmonisches Kammerorchester Wernigerode, Mitteldeutsche Kammerphilharmonie Schönenbeck, KMD Claus-Erhard Heinrich - conductor concert live recording
- 5th May 2019: 10.00 (a.m.) MDR Kultur: Mass-live-broadcasting from Chemnitz, Saxony
- 22nd April 2019: 10.00 (a.m.) MDR Kultur: Mass-live-broadcasting from the Cathedral of St. Mary, Erfurt
- 9th April 2019, 19.00 (p.m.) Grieg-Begegnungsstätte Leipzig (Edition Peters Group): concert live recording with live videostream on Youtube: Edvard Grieg Songs arranged for violin and piano with Nazrin Rashidova - violin & Daniel Grimwood - piano
- 17th March 2019: 10.00 (a.m.) MDR Kultur: Mass-live-broadcasting from Lichtenstein / Saxony
- 17th February 2019: 10.00 (a.m.) MDR Kultur: Mass-live-broadcasting from Dreikönigskirche Dresden
- February 2019: CD production with St. Thomas Boys Choir, conductor St. Thomas Cantor Gotthold Schwarz in the St. Thomas Church of Leipzig
- 27th January 2019: 10.00 (a.m.) MDR Kultur: Mass-live-broadcasting from Bad Salzungen, Thuringia
- 20th January 2019: 10.00 (a.m.) MDR Kultur: Mass-live-broadcasting from Chemnitz / Saxony
- 25th December 2018: 10.00 (a.m.) MDR Kultur: Mass-live-broadcasting from Paulinum - Auditorium and University Church St. Paul, Leipzig
- 2nd December 2018: 10.00 (a.m.) MDR Kultur: Mass-live-broadcasting from Dreikönigskirche Dresden
- 25th November.2018: MDR Matinée Concert Gewandhaus zu Leipzig: F. Delius: Requiem To the memory of all young Artists fallen in the war; W. A. Mozart: Requiem d-moll KV 626; with Sophie Bevan-soprano, Caitlin Hulcup-mezzo soprano, Robert Murray-tenor, Ashley Riches-bass, MDR Symphony Orchestra, MDR Choir, Paul McCreesh-conductor; broadcasting 19.30 (p.m.) MDR Kultur & MDR Klassik
- 18th November 2018: 10.00 (a.m.) MDR Kultur: Mass-live-broadcasting from Crimmitschau / Saxony
- 27th October 2018, 19.30 (p.m.) live on MDR Kultur: Gala Concert Filmmusiktage Sachsen-Anhalt with Gebby Young - vocal, Staatskapelle Halle, Bernd Ruf - conductor
- 21st/22nd October 2018 Impuls Festival for New Music Saxony Anhalt, Halle, Händelhalle; Robert-Franz-Singakademie Halle, Staatskapelle Halle, Niels Mönkemeyer - viola, Darrel Ang - conductor, Tianyang Zhang: Charon“ for violagroup, percussion and winds, Giya Kancheli „Styx“ for viola, choir and orchestra, Dmitri Schostakovitch: Symphony No. 10 e-minor op. 93; broadcasting: 23rd October 19.30 (p.m.) MDR Kultur